Friday 26 August 2011

Welcome to my blog

...and my communication hub while I'm away in West Timor. For those of you who weren't aware, I'm heading to Kupang, West Timor at the end of October for two years with CUSO-VSO. I'll be working on a project in the disabilities sector in local villages in the surrounding area.

I'd love to stay in touch with you while I'm away, provide more information on the project and thank the people who've generously sponsored me. There are 3 ways I'll be doing this:
  1. My CUSO-VSO sponsorship webpage
    Thank you to everyone who has financially supported me in this project. 35% complete towards my fundraising goal!
  2. pamralston.blogspot.com
    I'll be posting on this blog pre departure and while away. I welcome all comments, notes, and frequent readers to keep me connected to home.
  3. pamr4810@gmail.com
    I love to read emails from home that maybe don't fit into the blog setting. Please keep me updated on your life, whether it be the daily grind or special events, your personal emails will connect me to the love at home. 
  4. of course I also need to say: "The contents of this blog are mine personally and do not reflect any position of CUSO-VSO or VSO.”
Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment